Pages

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Church time

On a lovely Saturday morning I went to church it was cool and loud but I didn't mind because it is really really loud but it is really cool. The church that I went to was up in west I waited for my ride to come but it had taken for ever we got there late because we had to pick up some other guys witch was my ride nephew I was all quite. Then we went to church we had a 2 church that we had to go to but the first on was very cool because we had lunch and something other then lunch. We had a big mas of lunch because after that we had pudding it was very full.

Then I went to meet some kids that is 18 to 20 it was cool then I meet some  more people that are very old.
Church is cool

1 comments:

Toni Nua said...

It's great to see you posting more regularly on your blog. It's great to record your personal experiences and if you add in the interesting details more people will want to read your writing.
Make sure you proofread before you post.
Mrs Nua

Post a Comment