Pages

Friday, May 6, 2011

A Frostie Morning


Yesterday when I woke up in a Morning it was a frosty day.We couldn't see anything I got up
I was still half asleep.I got ready for school then I made my lunch, I went to school in a frosty morning.Suddenly when I got to school I felt so I went to class.When I got to school it was only a bite of kids there.After it became a wonderful sunny day.I had a fun day during the morning went on our net books to finish our writing it looks abet like the picture that I have.Then the 2 bell rang it was time to get in our learning way what I mostly like about writing is that I can write on my net books that what I like about writing.The most thing that I like is reading I like going on study ladder I like reading a lot and do some of the question and being with Mr Barks all the time.Maths Every after morning tea is learning a lot more of place values.

1 comments:

jane said...

Hi Jessica

well done on your story what a great story well that morning was a bit frostie and I was little bit cold.Did you had fun during the day jessica.Well I had fun during the after noon. Jessica what is your favourite thing to do at school

Post a Comment