Pages

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Kiwi Kick

The sun shone on my face as bother  Room 20 and Room 22 went down to the netball courts for our very first kiwi kick
First of all we played Cat and mouse, I was the cat we have to try and break through to get the mice.
Next we teamed up trying  a new skill set our first skill for the day was a drop punt, I was teamed up with Ashley  she had a very bad twisted leg I had to do all of the running for her it is like having  a third leg.
As when it was hot I ran for the ball, The sun was shining on my head I wanted to go for a drink but I didn’ want too.
Once we have finished learning our new skill  we  played a little game of octopus it is better than the old octopus because we played with the balls using our drop punt skills
This was an opportunity to try out  what we have learnt playing AFL.
Although I was feeling so nervous playing the game  I enjoyed playing AFL and can’t wait to  go again Next week.


0 comments:

Post a Comment