Pages

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Cross Country


On Wednesday 10th of August all of the Intermediate Boys and Girls did Cross Country.The year 7’s started first I was huffing and puffing my breath I started to get tide I walked then I ran and ran.Did you know that I had to take the paths it was hard on the paths?I was running as fast as I can because some of the year 8’s boys were coming.Some the year 7 girls saw some of the boys.I saw Mrs Clark I said to her that I was sore
I keeped on running I had to handle it by the time I got there I went for a drink.I went to see that the girls were coming I had a rest then we had to get in line.Suddenly when I got there I went for a drink.
I ran and ran unit I got to the finishing line it is was a pain I got there I stopped and I walked I ran again and again.What I had a problem is that I get tide all the time.Whenever the girls go up to run I always come 28 place.I couldn't feel my foot it was to hard to walk and that my arms was so tide that I couldn't feel them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment