Pages

Monday, August 22, 2011

My Birthday

On Saturday 20Th of August it was my birthday I had people coming over to my house and friends from across the road and down the road come to my house.What I got for my birthday was a MP3 players a PlayStation 3 and a Game that belongs to me.I was the only one that got everything for my birthday. During this time in the morning my dad put the hangi down it was the only hangi that can feed everyone. We had frizzy drinks and desert.
But the most thing that I enjoyed was my birthday cake.Then my Nana and Papa turned up they got my a present it was so cool that I had the best birthday I ever got I will never got.What I see is what I heard I was watching the greatest movie that I ever had. At one o’clock my family and
friends went to the movies.What I watched last week was the Alice in wonderland I was the only one that watched Alice in wonderland everyone alse was watching something alse.

1 comments:

Brooklyn said...

Hi Jessica,

I liked how you explained all the events very well.Do you think you could read this story over because it didn't really make sense to me. Keep up the good work.

Brooklyn

Post a Comment