Pages

Friday, September 23, 2011

Aussia Rules

For the past few weeks Room 18 as been learning Aussie rules first we learned forehand backhand and hand past and different kind of thing to do.After that we played a game it was like baseball. We had the hour play it was from the last person then it was fun it was a little muddy after when we were playing a game that we haven't played before.When it was my turn I was to shire to kick the ball it was like baseball
I enjoyed that game it was my favourite game that I like play Aussie rules when I grow up and become and export.What I like about Aussie rules that it is a cool game to play when I first played Aussie rules I thought that it was really hard for me to play.
I like playing Aussie rules.
Will Aussie rules is like rugby but different kinds of games that you can play
Aussie rules is my favourite game that I what to play.
I like to learn more about Aussie rules.

1 comments:

William Wiremu said...

Hi Jessica you have made a cool Ausie rules story I like it when it is a cool story.

Post a Comment