Pages

Friday, September 30, 2011

Waikota

Writing 1.
On Monday my family and I went down to Taupo we went to a funeral it was the saddest funeral.”It was my papa’s sister’s funeral we met everybody there some of them are my papa’s family and some of them are not...!!
“My Family was the only ones that was crying after that I saw my Nana grace and her daughter it was the saddest day ever. After that it was, dinner time there was the adult table and the kids table;While I was on the kids table I was to shy to meet new kids, but I got use to it. I met new friends there, plus I was the met my new friend her nae was Roseanne she was a kind girl.Roseanne said that she hate a mean girl at that funeral she,
hated that girl, she told me that she wakes her up all the time.
For dinner we had was a hangi,Fruit and Desert was the nicest dinner that I ever had it was the coolest funeral I ever went too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment