Pages

Monday, February 20, 2012

Christmas Day

Yeahhh... I am going to spend Christmas day with my whole family I said to my mum all of the cousin are going to be there.”My mum said to me that to go have a feed with all of the cousins. As I said in my mind that I don’t what to have a feed with all my cousins,

So I went away or stayed inside some of my cousin were inside.
Then my aunty and the another cousin’s showed up but I was happy then when they all were there we had a slip slide I didn’t like it but I still had fun. After that we all got changed and had desert. what a dayyyy we all started to play some of them were on the bike but I wanted to go home first my pop’s, went home then mum came back and took us home. On the way home my dad started moaning so my mum pulled the car up on the side and we walked home I said to my big old dad to take me back to my aunty’s house so I can sleep over there. They had there Christmas day at there house they had lollies present and frizzy drinks then when I got there they gave me a present it was so awsome but it was so boring that I didn’t what the present anyways.
I had the most wonderful Christmas but it got so funner I love my day on Christmas some day I want to have the most funnest Christmas this year.
Christmas eve: On a Christmas eve I spend some time with my brothers and sister and my whole family. My pop’s and my nanny was having there fun time but I wanted to watch my brother and sister like every time and everyday love my life.

During the holidays I spent my time with my brother and sister but my sister keeps on running away from me but when I am there or not there I liked to hang with her but it was to hard to catch her because she was so happy and glade to see me. Like I never forget about her because she what very happy to look at me again. My brother’s name is Tangike he makes me laugh because he scams alots and my sister’s name is Tewaimarie mariana mana pukeiti

I like and love my family all day long.

What a day.....



0 comments:

Post a Comment