Pages

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Christmas Day


Yeahhh... I was feeling so excited that I was going to spend Christmas day with my whole family. So I rushed around the house just to see if the house was prepared for my cousins arrival .

As the Hangi came out of the ground there was water coming out of my mouth I could smell that smoking Hangi. There was pork,chicken,stuffing and veges.

Then my other family turned up, I was so happy they turned up because they all were there we had a slip slide it is when all of the water comes down the slide it is like a water fill. I didn’t like it but I still had fun. After that we all got changed and a yummy desert. What a dayyyy we all started to play some of the sport that we played out of my cousin sport bag.Some of my cousin were on the bike but I wanted to go home first my pop’s, went home then my mum came back and took us home too . On the way home my dad started moan so my mum pulled the car up on the side of the road and we started walking home I said to my big old dad to take me back to my aunty’s house so I can sleep over there. They had there Christmas day at there house they had lollies present and frizzy drinks then when I got there they gave me a present it was so awsome but it was so boring that I didn’t what the present anyways.
I had the most wonderful Christmas but it got so funner I love my day on Christmas some day I want to have the most funnest Christmas this year.
Christmas eve: On a Christmas eve I spend some time with my brothers and sister and my whole family. My pop’s and my nanny was having there fun time but I wanted to watch my brother and sister like every time and everyday love my life.

During the holidays I spent my time with my brother and sister but my sister keeps on running away from me but when I am there or not there I liked to hang with her but it was to hard to catch her because she was so happy and glade to see me. Like I never forget about her because she what very happy to look at me again. My brother’s name is Tangike he makes me laugh because he scams alots and my sister’s name is Tewaimarie Mariana Mana pukeiti

I like and love my family all day long.

What a day.....
That was so fun.........












0 comments:

Post a Comment