Pages

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

The day I am going to Rarotonga

For the very first time I am going to rarotonga to live there I leave on a December I think it is very exciting but it is very sad for my friend for Te roimata I bet she will cry when I leave.
I am leaving with my uncle Teari it is a very funny name it make me laugh because we had a girl name Teari. But yeah I am leaving with my uncle. I can’t wait to go there but I am going to miss my mum my dad brother sister and my nana. It is going to be very difficult when I leave I want to say that I like being in New Zealand and I like having fun but it might be the time I am going to Rarotonga. I can come and visit because my uncle is a traveller he travels around the world like a hot air balloon.
These are my friends that I am going to miss alotI am going to miss you and other you all a memory I will think about.
I am going to miss u

0 comments:

Post a Comment